RdyGo LLC Apps – Terms of Service & End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and RdyGo LLC and governs use of any app produced by RdyGo LLC made available through the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. By installing the RdyGo LLC App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that this agreement applies to all RdyGo LLC products. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use any RdyGo LLC App.
1. This Agreement (Terms of Service/EULA) is between you and RdyGo LLC only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple”) or Google, Inc. (“Google”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Apple/Google and their subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Apple/Google have the right to enforce this Agreement against you. RdyGo LLC, not Apple/Google, is solely responsible for any RdyGo LLC App and its content.
3. RdyGo LLC grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use any RdyGo LLC App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use any RdyGo LLC App on Apple/Google/Android devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service, or on any Android devices that you own or control as permitted by the Google Play Store Terms of Service.
4. By using the RdyGo LLC App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of any RdyGo LLC App does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Your access to any RdyGo LLC App may be terminated without warning if RdyGo LLC believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child’s use of any RdyGo LLC App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child’s use of any RdyGo LLC App.
Objectionable Content Policy
5. RdyGo LLC apps currently do not allow users to submit content, in any form. Because of this, there are no notable remarks in this area as of yet. If that changes in the future, we reserve the right to update this document to reflect those new policies.
6. RdyGo LLC disclaims all warranties about any RdyGo LLC App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, RdyGo LLC, not Apple/Google, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
Maintenance and Support
7. RdyGo LLC does provide minimal maintenance or support for the apps they have built but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, RdyGo LLC, not Apple/Google, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
8. RdyGo LLC, not Apple/Google, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to any RdyGo LLC App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that any RdyGo LLC App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
Third Party Intellectual Property Claims
9. RdyGo LLC shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out of or relating to any RdyGo LLC App. To the extent RdyGo LLC is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, RdyGo LLC, not Apple/Google, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that any RdyGo LLC App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.